Monday, April 25, 2016

The over-utilized April


Finally, i'm home and i'm here to blog. Oh my god, can you see how my April calendar fully planned ? It's very tired but actually i kinda like this as my time was not wasted by sleeping, interneting, or doing nothing. Let's see what I've done in this April.

First, I having my final exam. It's quit tension for me because this is our Diploma last semester final exam. It means that if we cant finish our paper or pass all the paper, we need to delay our graduation and forgone the May Degree intake. And the key point why i felt tension to the exam is because i need to take extra 3 papers besides than the main subject papers. OH GOD! 6 paper in short semester! Hopefully my result is not that bad please TT I already ruin my scholarship plan, now my only hope is success to graduate with merit or distinction. Hmm...God bless.

Second, finally I'm 21st years old. I had passed it with so so so many thought. So thankful who send birthday wish message to me, i am so appreciated to every single of it.

That feifei, we just such a lesbian in both of our parent's view. HAHAHAHA. Thanks for being my boyfriend. And i gonna miss you..happy life in England please and get a boyfriend there XD Your friendship is a biggest gift for me. LOVE YA. #Lanvin

Ivy Phua, my college friend. HEY. Thanks for the melted chocolate XD And the "I LOVE YOU" memo stick. She is my closest college friend. Many of them said that we're alike to each others from the way we talk, and action. By the way,super thanks god i meet her in my college life, she brings back the happiness me. I love you too, Ivy. Actually i'm happy that i am the minor reason that changed you to become more brave after you listening my story. But please be confidence to yourself! You're such a great person!! Let's move on together if you're afraid okay? Lastly, i really want stay together with you in my Degree life!!
Xuxu, the sweet girl in my life. She is my princess and i am her xiao san. HAHAHA Tomorrow is our very first trip together since we are know each other. WTF...counting how long we know and now i only realize we are in 6 years friendship!! 6 YEARS!! She gifted me a rabbit and notebook as usual. She always said that," i know you must like the gift because the rabbit look like you and the gift is chosen by me." HAHAHAHA and she send me the every-year-unchange-wish, " hope you get a boyfriend and dreams come true." HAHAHAHA i know you're in relationship and so sweetttttt. Please stay in sweet ya. Can't wait to see you on tomorrow!! YAY THAILAND TRIP! ^^

Minmin, i just want to say this to her," thanks for remember our promise and we must achieve it!!"
Seriously, i like the gift and wish memo from you. It is simple but i know full of your heart. I am so excited when saw your memo that remind me to not forget our promise! HEY WHO AM I? i am yuyu, your bff okay?! I will always there for you in way to chase your dream! I'm your supporter YAY YAY but before that, please hold on your dream and never give up! OKAY? LOVE YOU

Bobo, i know her since i'm 9 years old. Can't believe we still friend XD She always with me every year my birthday. So sad that this year she was not with me because she is in university pahang. But still received a funny message from her! XD thanks for 12 years old friendship !!! Thanks for not dumping me even saw my many ugly side XD i love bobo! Bobo is the best! YES BOBO TEAM!

Yookfai, Oh god! Yesterday meet him in MidValley City Charity Run. Feeling "OH MY FUCK GOD WHY HE IS HERE?!" but it's still best for me because get a lot of freebie and had some fun with him XD HAHAHA and i get a free ride YEAH okay but he is actually annoyed of met me LOL sorry. anyway, still thanks for remember my birthday and the birthday wish !!

Pingpong, she is my NS friend. SO SO SO FUNNY! Pingpong called me on my birthday day and she asked" Holiday, where are your house close to?" The first though in my mind is oh my god she coming to find me. I feel excited and ask her " Why?! where are you now?" "I'm booking hotel la, can u suggest me some hotel in KL?" CHEHHHHHHHH she just called me for asking question. By the way, i am not feeling any disappointed but super funny and can't wait to meet her!!!

So after few day we meet with KPOP, another NS friend to have a gathering. And she only realize that day is my birthday! HAHAHAHAHA After cycling in Taman Botani Shah Alam, we went to Setia Alam have a lunch. And we have a super mini celebration. We get a free ice cream waffle! YAY It's so great to meet them even we only gather few times in year. BUT STILL CLOSE AS HELL! Talk a lot, play a lot, picture a lot and we want to SING K together NEXT TIME! Don't forget our Sabah Trip!! XD #TAURAS

Bmun, the funniest part actually. She send me wish through SMS! HAHAHAH because i told her before that i like SMS more. And she really did it. This is not funniest part of course. What so funny is i only saw her birthday paragraph on Instagram after 3 day i birthday XD AFTER 3 DAYS!! And what she wrote just bring back all of the crazy memories we had done together! WE ARE SO SO SO SOHAI !XD i want to see MAYDAY CONCERT WITH YOU!! and LOVE YOU 99 !

So here they go, who remember my birthday. I know is few of them but I JUST VERY APPRECIATE ALL OF THEM AND FEELING LOVED! And finally birthday part is end.

Third things in my April is I CHANGED MY IC! URGHHHH SO UGLY. I DON'T WANT TO SHARE THIS TOPIC

Fourth things in April is YAY DONE DSA EVENT JOB. DSA stand for Defence Service Asia. My position is a form filling usher, and everyone who want get into the event must get register form from us. And we are entitled to only give form to who are related to this defense event such as army, police, wataniah or defense industry. Learned lot of things and exposed to many cool stuff!! Love this job =D

OH YA! i visit my love in penang also! We only get a 2 day 1 night there and only had few hour to spend with my grandparent and gorgor but still precious every moment with them. #FAMILYLOVE


Okay, end my April schedule here because i need to pack up my luggage for trip tomorrow!
HEY YAY !SEE YOU ON MAY, MALAYSIA XD

No comments: